Track Based Rider Training Days
Here at Passmasters we love playing on the track!
These days are great for riders to gain a better understanding of their machine in an environment which we can control. We look at key competencies Braking, Cornering, Body Position and Dynamics.
Come and ride one of New Zealand's Legendary circuits that is Pukekohe Park Raceway. Located in South Auckland, Pukekohe Park boasts one of the longest straights in the Southern Hemisphere.
Please note that this is not an open track day, this is a fun learning day!
3 Groups to choose from:
Group 1 - LAMS bikes
Group 2 - 600cc -1000cc and min of 2 years riding
Group 3 - Any cc rating and more than 5 years riding
Riding a bike bigger than you should? MNZ Race licence will be accepted.
Monday 4th Nov
Pukekohe Park Raceway
PLEASE NOTE THAT AT THIS STAGE NO TEXTILES ARE PERMITTED AT PUKEKOHE PARK RACEWAY
- Full face, road legal helmet
- Leather 1 or 2 piece suit
(must have minimum of 3/4 zip)
- Back protector strongly advised
- Leather M/C gloves (gauntlet style)
- Motorcycle boots
NO slip on style boots
- Tyres must have road tyres with more than 1.5mm tread.
- Bikes must be up to a warrantable standard.
- All glass headlights must be taped up, mirrors taped or removed.
- No open ends on handlebars, bar ends must be fitted.
- No oil or fluid leaks.
- Nothing loose or hanging off, any luggage removed.