top of page

Overseas Licence Conversion

Do you hold an overseas Full Motorcycle Licence?

Quite often it is possible to exchange your Overseas Licence for an NZ Learners Licence  with only a Theory test to complete. 

Once this has been done its normally a case of sitting and passing the CBTA 6F (Full licence) Assessment. 


We would highly recommend that before sitting this Assessment you may want to consider attending one of our Ride Forever Bronze or Silver courses. These will give you the best grounding when it comes to riding here in NZ and the skills required to be successful in the assessment .

We can provide a bike and gear for those wishing to attend either the Ride Forever course or the Assessment. 

It does vary from country to country so please check with either the AA or VTNZ or NZTA on what applies to you. 

Click for details:

NZTA Licence conversion website


0800 500222


0800 88 88 69

bottom of page