Track Based Rider Training Days
Hampton Downs Motorsport Park - Club Circuit
Come and join Jacob and Andrew Stroud for some on track coaching
Like the Strouds, here at Passmasters we love playing on the track!
Andrew and the Passmasters team are pleased to offer these days to those of you who want to get that little bit extra from your technique and set up. Come and join some of the most passionate and talented riders in the sport for some coaching.
These days are great for riders to gain a better understanding of their machine in an environment which we can control.
We look at key competencies Braking, Cornering, Body Position and Dynamics.
Come and ride one of New Zealand's favourite circuits! Nestled in the North Waikaito, Hampton Downs is one of the newest circuits in NZ and has both a national, international and club track set up.
The club track is 1.3km long and is perfect for the learning new skills.
Please note that this is not an open track day, this is a fun learning day on the club circuit!
- Tyres must have road tyres with more than 1.5mm tread.
- Bikes must be up to a warrantable standard.
- All glass headlights must be taped up, mirrors taped or removed.
- No open ends on handlebars, bar ends must be fitted.
- No oil or fluid leaks.
- Nothing loose or hanging off, any luggage removed.
- Full face, road legal helmet
- Leather 1 or 2 piece suit - Textile 2 piece
(must have minimum of 3/4 zip)
Back protector strongly advised
- Leather M/C gloves (gauntlet style)
- Motorcycle boots